Adult Basic Education
This program is the first step on the path to a high school equivalent diploma. The content develops basic literacy skills in all areas of knowledge. All students are required to
Adult Basic Education is a non-credit course designed to develop literacy skills necessary to be a successful worker, citizen, and family member. Adult Basic Education prepares students to
The program is open-entry/open-exit, meaning a student may
The program of study is determined by the individual’s TABE test assessment. The teacher develops an individualized
The student begins on the academic level as determined by the pretest on the TABE and progresses through the levels to reach 9.0 or above.
TUITION PER TERM $30.00
- Are 16 years or older and have legally left the secondary school system
- Do not have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Have earned a high school diploma, or its equivalent, but require remediation to obtain employment or pursue postsecondary education
ADULT EDUCATION CENTERS IN OPERATION
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
757 Hoyt Street, Chipley FL 32428
Holmes County District Office Annex
211 West Iowa Street, Bonifay, FL 32425
General Educational Development (GED®) Preparation is available to individuals who:
- Are 16 years or older and have legally left secondary school system.
- Do not have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
TOTAL BATTERY - $128.00
TOTAL BATTERY w/ FPTC GED® Voucher - $100.00
INDIVIDUAL SUB-TEST - $32.00 per test
INDIVIDUAL SUB-TEST w/ FPTC GED® Voucher $25.00 per test