CDL Testing

  1. If you desire to test for a CDL license, you must first get your "A", "B", or "C" permit from the Dept. of Motor Vehicles. You can find the contact for your local office on the DMV Website  LINK

  2. You must also take the baseline driver's training called Entry-Level Driver Training (ELDT) LINK

  3. Before you test, your completion must be entered into the training registry by your trainer. For more information about the ELDT regulations and the Training Provider registry, visit

  4. Once you receive your permit and your training, then you must complete the following information (PDF) for FPTC testers, and provide the information to the FTC student Services Office as listed in the paperwork.

When Numbers 1-4 above are complete, you may call to verify our receipt of your documents and schedule and pay for your test. Please let us know at that time if you need our vehicle, or will provide your own.   1-850-638-1180 ext. 6317